I was reading a blog by one of a gorgeous beauty blogger, Nova today and I am intrigued by one of her post which was like beauty tag quiz. She tagged all those beauty bloggers who came across her blog to join the tag.
My! Oh! My!
Count me in!
And so…here are the questions:
1. What is the very next makeup item you’re planning on buying?
I’m planning to get a tube of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer soon.
2. If you could walk into Sephora TODAY and buy any one item (regardless of budget), what would it be?
I would be buying the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer. I’m so curious about this hairdryer. What’s so hype about it that cost you that much?
3. What is the oldest item on your Sephora Loves List?
4. What is the newest item on your Sephora Loves List?
Lancome Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Melting Mask
5. What Perfume is on the top of your wishlist?
I seldom hunt for perfumes but during my last trip to Phuket, Thailand, I did try a J’dore in Joy by Dior on my wrist at a beauty counter and until today, the smell is still lingering on my mind.
So…this is going to be my perfume wishlist.
6. What is the new release you’re looking most forward to?
Looking forward to get my hand on this Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow palette.
7. Are there any drugstore products you want but haven’t yet pulled the trigger on?
It’s gotta be Physician Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer.
8. The eyeshadow palette you’re lusting over the most.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette.
9. Product you’re waiting for your next birthday/Christmas to ask for.
Anybody would buy me a Foreo UFO for my birthday present? My birth month is November 😉
10. What is the item that you’re dying to have that is not available in your country/area?
I do wanna try the Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer.
11. What is the thing that you really want but you’ll never buy because its “too expensive”?
Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Cream.
RM 1,091 (USD 263) for a 22.5ml eye cream?
Girl…tell me about it!
12. If there was a beauty product Genie who could grant you one wish, what would you wish for?
I wish I can get back the M.A.C Cosmetics Paint Pot in Fresco Rose. This used to be my favorite paint pot, but unfortunately this color is discontinued.
WHY M.A.C? WHY????
Okay…That’s all today. Thanks for taking your time reading my craps.
Everybody who share the same interest are welcome to join this tag. Let me know about yours. I love to know more about your wishlist 😉
10 thoughts on “The Makeup Wishlist Tag”
I saw thst dyson supersonic last 2 weeks but didnt try because lookin so futuristic! Jadore is always my fav scent Ive been keeping mine for many2 yrs 😬.
which J’adore edition is your fav babe?
aritu i tgk mcm byk je edition jádore ni.
rambang mata i
xsure plak mana satu hoho… lama dh babe. tp bau mmg best!
kalau perfume dah abis…i plan nak beli yg ni
hehe i agree babe mmg best! 😍
That’s fun that you decided to join in! I’m also super curious about the Dyson hair dryer! I would never buy one, but they must be so nice! And you need to pull the trigger on the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer. It’s so good!
I would look for it soon!
Thank you 😉
I love Anastasia modern renaissance eyeshadow palette and the tarte concealer.
The Modern Renaissance colors are cute and I was aiming for that for too long. But things get funny when I ended up buying the Soft Glam palette! I don’t know why -__-“
Reblogged this on A Slice of Life.