This is my kinda song for combating my Monday Blues…
Senyum is a Malaysian word for SMILE 🙂
A few days ago (Sept.14,2017), Malaysians were being shocked by the tragedy of blazing Tahfiz Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah Boarding School in Jalan Datuk Keramat, Kuala Lumpur.
The tragedy happened at dawn, around 5.15 am when all the them were in deep sleep. Only 15 pupils survived from the tragedy, meanwhile 23 pupils and 2 wardens were reported dead.
None of the nearby residents who witnessed the tragedy were able to help them since the fire was too strong and dangerous. All they can see were the victims waving and screams for help from the grilled windows.
My! Oh! My!
Imagined how bad it feels…but nothing you can do to rescue them 😦
R.I.P and Al- Fatihah to all the victims and salam takziah to all the victims family members.
Thanks to my darling Jenny for nominating me for this award. This award is the first award I ever received since I started blogging in this platform. Thank you for noticing my existence. This award is nothing without all of you. Thank you.. I love you all!
Damn…why do I speaked like Taylor Swift receiving a Grammy’s trophy? Hohoho…being overjoy makes me crazy…I guess? Or is it me who was born this way?
What do you think?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 new blogs to receive the award and write them 10 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
There’s a few questions to be answered in order to get this award…just like in beauty pageant! So here goes all my answers to all the questionnaires:
- What time of the year is your favourite?
2016 (It’s always summer in Malaysia)
- What product couldn’t you live without?
- Who would you dread being stuck in an elevator with?
A stinky man/woman
- What got you into blogging?
My passion in writing & I wish I can go further in this arena. Who knows blogging can be my main job in future…aite?
- What was your first ever beauty product you bought and why?
- Hot chocolate or coffee?
- If you could turn back time, what year would it be?
Year 2001…when I have to decide what course should I study in college & university.
- If you were an animal what would you be?
A flamingo or maybe a giraffe…cause I have a long neck! Hmmm…a swan maybe? because I love water.
- If you could change one feature about yourself what would it be?
Bigger boobs? Hohoho…
- You can only choose one; Mascara or lipstick?
The persons I’m gonna tag are:
Don’t get too excited…girls!
My 10 questions for you girls are…
- Kylie Jenner or Kendall Jenner?
- Pancakes or waffles?
- Iphone X or Samsung S8?
- Ferrari or Rolls-Royce?
- If you have a super power…what would it be?
- Who’s your blogger/youtuber inspiration?
- Where is your dream destination?
- Which one you would rather be; the prettiest bimbo or the the old, handicapped and overweight genius?
- If you are the prime minister of your country…what is the first changes you would ever make?
- If you are The Avengers, what would you be? and why?
Good luck girls!
I got an opportunity to join NYX Cosmetics 2017’s Christmas Collection Private Event yesterday. The event was held at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya and the invitation was by selection.
My! Oh! My! Lucky me…
I am a NYX Cosmetics fan. I mean…that’s the first counter I would look for every time I enter Sephora Store. Maybe you can say because the products are cheap, but trust me…the quality is much much better than some of the high end brands I had ever tried.
This collection comes in six (6) elements eyeshadow palettes, which are:
The models who represent the palettes were donned in avant garde makeup by the famous Los Angeles / New York makeup artist, Mr. Roshar. I know right? It is an honour to be donned by Mr. Roshar who worked with famous celebrities, such as Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue…right?
The collection is estimated to be in Malaysia in October 2017 and it’s a limited edition collection. So beauties…don’t forget to add all these palettes into your makeup collection, ok?
p/s : Thanks to my lovely girlfriends, Chestie and Lynn for joining me to the event :*